Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Humble Jumble

Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Hey guys! It's been so long since I've blogged but I've honestly missed it so much! I downloaded the app on my iPhone so you'll probably see me blogging a lot more. I actually got a new iPhone 6 which I am super duper happy about because the last phone I had was the iPhone 4. My mom new I needed an upgrade so she gifted me with this new wonderful phone! I know, I'm super spoiled. I haven't played around with backgrounds and stuff because I would like to find a cute case to make my phone super cute but these are the ones I'm using for now.

Art by Saccstry

Other than being a bum I've been really enjoying the weather lately and just hanging out with my family and friends. My dogs are really enjoying the weather as well and I'll usually just sit outside with them in my back yard and enjoy the sun for a bit until I get too hot and come back inside. 


Macks is such a model especially when we're outside. The lighting does him justice unlike myself. Lol. I'm just happy I'll be getting a haircut soon so then I won't feel so bummy in comparison to this handsome puppy. 

I'm glad I got to finally post again and I really hope all of you are doing great. Much love to all of you!

No comments:

[ g h o s t ✞ l i p ] © 2014