Thursday, July 23, 2015

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Thursday, July 23, 2015
After a few months of begging my sister to let me borrow her copy of Fire Emblem Awakening she finally said yes and, to be honest, I've been addicted to this game. She probably should've continued saying no. It's seriously one of the best games I've played in a while and I can't freakin' stop myself from playing. 


I don't think I've ever really posted any quality pictures of my 3DS XL but I seriously love this thing. It was a gift and I love it so much. My sister gifted me the cute Link charm and it goes with it so perfectly and another friend bought me the theme background. Wow, I get a lot of gifts lol. I feel special! I saw Yaporo post about her new white 3DS and honestly felt so jealous for a second because I really wanted to buy the white one for myself but I love this one just the same because it was a gift. 



Let me start off by saying that the graphics for this game are A+. It has multiple art styles depending on what you're doing in the game. In battles you'll usually see cute little sprites and then during conversations between characters and during cut scenes it's all different art styles. 


You have various opportunities to talk to different characters like the Barracks and support conversations which all make your bonds stronger which will help during battle. Most importantly, you can MARRY different characters and have CHILDEREN OMFG!!!!! 


My character, Henrika, is currently a Dark Mage (big mistake). At the very least, she doesn't have any weaknesses. I plan on marrying Henry, hence, the name. 


I really enjoy this game and I'm really looking forward to the new Fire Emblem game(s?), Fates, coming out in 2016! 

I hope you all have an amazing day! Love you all make sure to leave me cute comments to read and also, if you'd like, link me to your blogs! I'm currently only following 18 blogs and it's seriously not nearly enough. I love reading people's blogs just as much as I love writing on my own blog. 


No comments:

[ g h o s t ✞ l i p ] © 2014