Friday, December 19, 2014

Fun Mini Haul

Friday, December 19, 2014
A couple of weeks ago my sister and I went to Los Angeles, California to the 2PM "Go Crazy" world tour concert. We arrived really early so we decided to spend the day going out shopping and we decided to go to Koreatown Galleria. My sister wanted to get some K-Pop stuff from there but to be totally honest I just wanted to sleep, haha! 

 I picked up some face masks so when I got back to our hotel I could try to relax from our long drive. L.A. is about 12 hours away so I was really tired and needed time to just relax and sleep. I got some makeup wipes as well because I had forgotten mine at home.


 The thing I was most excited about, though, was the yummy candies I got! I saw these cute Animal Crossing candies and was super curious as to what they were. I pretty much just got them because they had cute villagers on them, hehe. They turned out to be really yummy!


My sister and I decided to get some more cute stuff for our phones (as if we need more). Mine is the pink phone. I am so obviously obsessed with cute charms! Also, we both have 2PM band members as our lock screen backgrounds, hehe! Mine is Chansung and my sister's is Nichkun (don't judge me IDK how to spell his name).

I didn't have time to get more beauty products so maybe this post is super boring and pointless but I missed posting and I really want to make quality posts but I don't have an exciting life. Anyway, feel free to say hi! Hope to post something before X-Mas but if not I hope you all have an amazing time with your family and friends! Bye! 

[ g h o s t ✞ l i p ] © 2014